Stickplay Stickplay

It's ok

It's pretty nice. I like the idea behind it.

Anyway, it's kinda annoying that that little tune keeps playing. It kinda ruins the Mission Impossible song... you might wanna fix that.

Airborne wars 2 Airborne wars 2

Nice game. Could get quite frustrating sometimes, but that was just because I was losing. I won in the end though.

It would be nice if you could somehow hotkey certain buildings. At certain times I had to scroll across the battlefield to deploy troops, and this wasn't really the fastest way to do it, so the enemy sometimes had the edge on me, since I assume they can instantly deploy troops to a certain building.

Bomber At War 2 Bomber At War 2

Very nice game. I had some trouble with mission 21, but eventually I managed to pass it.

I especially liked the customization of your fighter.

I did miss an explanation in the game on how to change your secondary weapons. When I figured it out, I felt kind of stupid for not realizing that earlier (it's done with the 1, 2, 3 and 4 buttons) but still, it would have been nice if it was explained in the game. Also, I never managed to get those flares working, so I never really used them.

Rokilot: The New World Rokilot: The New World

I really like it, but even fully upgraded, I can't seem to get past level 16. There's a lot of red stuff flying my way and it's really hard to avoid it all.

Still, that has to do with me, and like I said, I really like the game.